This is NOT a method to have books shipped. To place your order to be shipped, go to http://bookstore.hvcc.edu.
Avoid lines at the Bookstore! Pre-Pack is a service the Bookstore provides to students during the Fall and Spring terms which gives you the opportunity to have your books pre-packaged and ready for pickup.
Pre-Pack works as follows:
- Fill out a pre-pack order form online using the course info on your schedule. You will have an opportunity to select new and used books, required only or optional texts, too.
- The Bookstore staff then processes the order by packaging the books and setting them aside. You will be emailed when it is ready for pickup.
- You arrive, skip the lines, choose to rent or buy, pay for your materials and you are on your way!
NOTE: The Bookstore is pleased to announce that Pre-Pack is now available to
students using Financial Aid Waivers or Third Party Charge (VESID, Veteran's,
Dept. of Labor, etc.) to pay for their texts.
Place an order online or fill out a pre-pack form for Fall 2018 and pick it up by Friday, Sept. 7, 2018 and you will automatically be entered to win one of the following prizes:
- A $100, $75, $50 or $25
Bookstore gift card or
- Your textbooks next semester
(up to a $500 value!) or a $250 Bookstore gift card now!
Please complete all fields in the order form. Incomplete orders will not be processed. The Bookstore will contact
you with an order number and price estimate when your order is ready.
If you have
trouble submitting this form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 629-7157. Please do not disclose credit card information.
- Orders for Fall 2018 will be accepted from Aug. 6 at 8 a.m. until Aug. 20, 2018 at noon.
Orders submitted after this date will not be processed.
- Orders must be picked up by Sept. 7, 2018.
Orders not picked up by this date will be disassembled and returned to the shelves.