Work with Mickey, Minnie and the gang at Disney. Earn six credits for the Business Administration Internship (BADM 290) course with the Disney College Program at its resorts in Florida and California. This unique real-world work experience with the public and colleagues from around the country and the world allows you to refine the skills and knowledge you've gained in school.
- Choose your Disney role from more than 20 different available positions
- Participate in customized personal and career development classes
- Acquire valuable workplace skills, including problem-solving, teamwork, customer relations and effective communications.
- Network with business leaders
- Live in on-site housing complexes
- Receive weekly pay
- Enjoy discounts in many Disney shops, parks and area businesses.
- Earn six course credits
An internship can only be undertaken after successful completion of one full-time semester of study or successful completion of 12 credit hours at Hudson Valley, and must be approved by the department chairperson. In addition, Disney has specific eligibility requirements that students must meet.
Students are required to keep a weekly journal of their work experience, noting how the experience relates to what they have learned in classes. Hudson Valley students have been interning at Disney since about 2005 and at least one or two Hudson Valley students are accepted each year.
More Information about the Disney College Program
Prior to applying, students should contact their academic advisor to see if the course fits into their program.
Other Internship Opportunities
There are many local and regional internship opportunities open to Hudson Valley students taking BADM 290. Earn up to six credits through the internship of your choice. For more information, contact Danielle Blesi at email@example.com.