Criminal Justice Jump Start
The Criminal Justice Jump Start program is designed to help Criminal Investigation, Criminal Justice, Forensic Science and Public Administration majors develop a foundation for college success. The three-day intensive workshop offers activities which focus on study techniques, academic planning, self-advocacy skills, and building peer relationships and support. You will also get the opportunity to meet a couple of members of the faculty. Academic Coaches and Criminal Justice faculty facilitate the discussions.
sessions are offered:
Session 1: Aug. 9 - 11, 2016
Session 2: Aug. 23 - 25, 2016.
Both sessions run Tuesday - Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: Bulmer Telecommunications Center, Meeting Room 1
Space is limited, register now! Registration Information
Why you should attend:
Meet with staff and instructors from the department
- Meet other incoming freshmen students
- Meet current students who are in the program and students who have graduated from the program
- Build your communications and self-advocacy skills
- Learn about study techniques and academic planning
- Start to build a plan of attack for the semester
- Connecting to the college and laying a foundation for success are two of the most important components involved in being successful at Hudson Valley and beyond.
For more information about the Criminal Justice Jump Start program, call Jessica Gilbert at (518) 629-7609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.