How to Contact the Distance and Online Learning Help Desk
- Send an email to DLhelp@hvcc.edu
- Call (518) 629-7070
- Stop by our office in Bulmer Telecommunications Center (BTC), room 1042 during office hours listed below:
- Regular Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Summer Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Please note: the help desk is closed when the college is closed for breaks, please check the academic calendar for dates. The help desk is also closed if the college is closed unexpectedly, including for inclement weather.
- Hours Also Available By Appointment for Faculty: online course development, reformatting course materials, learning new functions in Blackboard, developing multimedia, Web 2.0 technologies, and more. We can give you undivided attention if you make an appointment for a specific time. We also offer various workshops throughout each semester. Call or email us for an appointment.
Evening and Weekend Support (Provided by Open SUNY)
- Support is available during the following days and times:
- Monday - Thursday: 5 - 9 p.m. (*There are no extended Help Desk hours on Friday.)
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 - 9 p.m.
- Call (518) 320-1300 or 1-844-673-6786
- Go to http://open.suny.edu/help to submit a help ticket or for more information.
Need help with access? The following help is available: