For current course listings, the WIReD Class Schedules
real-time course availability information.
- To view information about the online courses available, select a term from the drop down box.
- On the following search screen in the "Instructional Method" box, choose either:
- "Online-Blackboard" for fully online courses
- "Presentation/Exam on campus" for online courses with limited meetings on campus (mid-term, final exam, or presentation)
- “Hybrid” for combined on campus meetings and online course work
- See the Key to Online Learning Section Numbers chart to identify which course sections are offered entirely online, have proctored exam requirements, or have on-campus meetings.
- Press the "Class Search" button. This will bring up the most current information about the online course offerings.
How to Register for an Online Course
I would like to take a few courses at Hudson Valley Community College: click here to get started.
I am thinking of/in the process of becoming a Hudson Valley student:
I am a current Hudson Valley student: