Course Registration for Non-matriculated Students

Non-matriculated students can register for courses the following ways:

  1. By-advisement: Please call (518) 629-7338 to make an appointment with an academic advisor. See our Academic Advisement page for a listing of locations and hours. Walk-in advisement is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the main office, located in Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 231.
  2. In-Person: If you know the course(s) you would like to register for, you can register in-person at the Registrar's Office, located in the Guenther Enrollment Services Center, during regular business hours.
  3. By Phone: Call (518) 629-4560, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Advisement is not available at this number.
  4. Online: To register via Hudson Valley WIReD you will need an AVN (advisement verification number). You can request an AVN online. All AVNs will be mailed to your permanent address. Current and former students with a FERPA password may call (518) 629-7338 to request an AVN.

How to register via the Web once you have your AVN

Immunization Requirements

Tuition Payment

For enrollment assistance,
please call the Registration Information Center at (518) 629-7700.